zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities in our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- Your core responsibility is to grow our agency/trading desk and direct brand client portfolio in Spain
- You manage a pipeline of prospects by sourcing new potential deals
- You acquire and negotiate deals with new agencies, trading desks and direct clients
- You meet on a regular basis with key account holders in agencies to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities.
- You are the main point of contact for these players. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- You provide market intelligence and understanding industry and market trends
- You support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent zeotap at industry events locally and abroad.
- 3+ years of experience selling programmatic digital products or comparable SaaS solutions to agencies/trading desks (direct to brand client sales experience is a strong plus)
- Exposure and given relations to relevant people in the media agency industry in Spain
- Data, mobile advertising and/or platform sales experience is a big plus
- You have a outstanding “sales nature” with very strong communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in English and native in Spanish
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Strong commitment to beating sales targets, a positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder