What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
Our international startup is looking for an analytical thinking Intern or Trainee able to work with a variety of business units creating detailed reports, assist in tasks within finance and controlling such as global/regional P&L statements, new business models, and supporting in corporate finance topics.
Within AppLift’s Finance Team you will be able to collaborate and take the lead in different projects enabling decision-making for strategic and operative challenges based on quantitative data.
- You work in a key role in our Finance Department
- You are actively involved in the financial and operational reporting of the company
- You support all aspects of reporting, controlling, corporate finance and budgeting
- You are supporting the creation of financial analyses and monthly reports
- You create internal EBIT office reports
- You contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
- Sisense or SQL skills are a plus
- Very strong analytical and number skills, high detail-orientation
- Proficiency in English is a must-have, German is a plus
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.