We’re HitFox, a company builder based in Berlin. The HitFox team is transforming selected high-growth markets by establishing synergistic company clusters. More than 880 professionals all over the world are shaping emerging digital industries in the group’s international offices on three continents. We’re currently looking for a Senior Communications and Marketing Manager (m/f) to join our new digital health company.
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for change. As Senior Communications and Marketing Manager (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry. Under the roof of HitFox Group, we are developing a new Digital Health Venture. HitFox has demonstrated a highly successful track-record in reshaping whole industries (as seen with Finleap) and will fully commit its resources to assure long-term success.
- You build tailored communication strategies & channels for our Digital Health Venture
- You work closely with the Co-Founder/Managing Director, pitching her for opinion papers, conferences and media interviews
- You work closely with marketing to create content that can be pitched to earned channels (media, influencer) but also be used for our own channels (e.g. website, CRM, SEO)
- You build a community around our service through managing the blog and social media channels (facebook, instagram et al.) and engage with potential customers at offline events and in forums
- You communicate, network and place stories with journalists and other industry players
- You research and collate relevant information (eg. facts, figures, studies) and keep track of industry trends
- You have the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- You enjoy writing, trying out new editorial formats and you find the right balance between output and perfection
- You have 3+ years of experience within PR & Marketing, preferably related to healthcare or women’s lifestyle
- You hold a Masters or Bachelor degree
- You are a native German speaker, preferably fluent in English
- You have a pro-active and result oriented working style
- You enjoy working and communicating in a fast paced international environment
What do we offer?
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV now!