- Support Head of China build up the Shanghai office
- Develop and maintain existing relations with key accounts to create long lasting partnerships with ad2games
- Manage and monitor campaign KPIs, provide services towards key clients and help solve clients requests in a fast and effective manner
- Conduct up-sell activities towards key clients from China via understanding advertiser’s game portfolio, marketing plan and needs, problem-solving and negotiation.
- Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas
- Passion for gaming
- Previous work experience related with marketing, account management and preferably 4+ years international working experience
- Knowledge of online, mobile and / or game advertising market is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese; Korean and Japanese are a plus.
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into company building and the Internet start-up scene
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies doing > 750m USD within the past 8 years
- Get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Improve your internet start-up expertise, sales and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the heart of China – Shanghai
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.