We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup, developing SaaS solutions for financial institutions, part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap. The first product line of FinReach allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already have registered success and traction, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the next product line, ensuring our long term success and leadership on the market. We’re now looking for a VP Product (m/f) to join our product & engineering team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You manage the entire product portfolio from strategic planning to tactical activities, reporting directly to our CT/PO;
- You ensure that development and product, processes and tools are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality, and delivery targets, enabling the organization to compete effectively in the market;
- You translate product strategy into detailed software requirements (using UML) and prototypes (wireframes for UX and swagger/json definitions for APIs);
- you make sure that every story is in READY state and fulfills the INVEST mnemonic;
- You scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- You coordinate SCRUM teams into a cohesive product plan and release strategy;
- In partnership with our CT/PO, identify the optimal technology solutions and implementations to execute product strategy
- You support our CT/PO to further develop and grow our product & design team.
Our Perfect Match
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development;
- Strong technical background with excellent English language skills (German is a plus);
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful (SaaS/banking) product throughout its lifecycle;
- Proven ability to build and lead strong Agile product teams that achieve high standards of performance;
- Prior experience and passionate about UX and always listens to the voice of the user;
- Ready to work hands on in an environment of no ego, to further build our product(s) towards our international expansion;
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence senior leaders;
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree; Computer Science/ Engineering degree or work experience is a strong plus.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
( People & Organization Team FinReach)