BillFront was founded on the premise of providing digital media companies with an easy-to-access and scalable working capital solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been a leading partner for growth to the digital media industry, allowing our customers faster access to their revenue through our simple, yet elegant, platform. Combining years of digital media and financial services expertise, our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
You’re someone who turns ideas into gold, water into wine, problems into opportunities. You have a great network in the adtech industry, connect the dots and always close deals. You’ll be sitting in the driver’s seat as our Head of Sales (m/f), and that’s exactly where you want to be; at the forefront of revolutionizing the way digital media companies access their revenue. Are you ready to take the next step in your already-impressive sales career? Your next challenge has arrived at BillFront.
What will you be doing?
Our Perfect Match
- Strategically expand our business opportunities across Germany, establishing BillFront as the leading working capital solution for the digital media industry.
- Driving, negotiating and closing deals with digital media and adtech companies (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, Networks, Agencies, Publishers) remotely as well as in person.
- Build a high-performing and competitive sales team, coaching, training and mentoring them to achieve personal and team targets.
- Represent BillFront in industry forums, conferences and events to attract and develop new sources and help build brand awareness.
- Working closely with the wider BillFront team, ensure we are creating a positive, world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrated track record in B2B sales, business development or similar field, with a strong focus on partnering with C-level customers in digital advertising.
- Outgoing, confident character, who gets a thrill out of bringing in new deals and closing them.
- Customer focused mindset, passionate about creating a best in service customer experience.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated to making our venture a success.
- Performance driven, takes ownership and continually looks at ways to professionally develop.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our Managing Director’s in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- An influential position, with the chance to take the lead of our sales team and manage your own strategic initiative projects.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew from the Recruitment Team