We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a Group Operations & Strategy Associate (m/f)
to join us. Who said finance was boring?What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- As a Group Operations & Strategy Associate, you will jointly work with our group's senior management on group development, management and strategy topics
- Devising strategic topics across our investment, scale and build areas
- Conducting competitor and market analysis to identify possible growth areas, acquisition targets and bases for decisions
- Creating engaging presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience (minimum two years) in consulting or investment banking (M&A), preferably within a leading strategy consultancy or investment bank
- Masters degree from a leading Business School as well as knowledge of banking, finance or insurance-related topics are a big plus
- Proficiency in English on a business level, German is a big plus
- Besides excellent analytical skills with regards to financial modeling, you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and drive for excellence
- You own the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 35+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Business Development and Investment team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started
Interested? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Gina from the People & Organization Team