What We Do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You utilize Applift´s DSP to conduct inventory research as well as to setup and optimize campaigns across billions of available ad impressions daily
- You work closely with the design team to optimize high performing creative materials
- You take part in the activities around the AppLift’s programmatic demand side platform - DataLift
- You work closely with advertisers to convey product request to the AppLift product team, based in our HQ , as well as to present new product functionalities to Advertisers based in the US
- Experience in media buying; specifically, experience with mobile RTB trading
- Experience with CPA and CPI mobile campaign setup and optimisation in an RTB environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A data and numbers driven mindset
- Creative thinker and meticulous in your work
- Technically savvy and capable of defining your needs from the product perspective as well as to interpret and prioritize needs based on performance and team feedbacks
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.