ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. You will be joining the Display Advertising team, which is responsible for the onboarding and management of the direct gaming websites for our company, as an Account Manager (with around 30% BD activity) and be responsible managing and growing our existing accounts and also onboard new ones. If you are a marketing enthusiast with a technical affinity, experience in the online advertising industry, have already gained experience in managing direct media partners and are interested in working with people who love gaming and adtech, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You manage and drive the relationships with existing direct gaming publishers (websites/Media Houses) on "adstack" (the display advertising team)
- You analyze and optimize daily the publisher's' performance and are responsible for increasing revenue and profits for our publishers and the company
- You pitch to your publishers and successfully implemented various tag formats, from IABs tags to high impact formats such as popunders, skins, floating, native and other rotative tag based formats
- You research the market and look for possible leads for new publishers to approach and create a lead list
- You pitch our product, build and manage your BD pipeline using Salesforce and onboard new publishers
- You troubleshoot, liaise and work with the adops, client, design and product teams to solve any issues related to tags, creatives, performance, campaigns set up and the quality of users/traffic your publishers provide
- You participate in trade shows and industry events to represent ad2games
What do we offer?
- You have at least 1 year experience in onboarding and managing direct media partners (owned & operated websites and media houses) in display advertising, ideally within the gaming industry
- You possess very good sales skills and experience selling product/services in the online advertising industry
- You have an online marketing background and you understand the relevant terminology and how all this interconnects (eCPM/CTR/CR/ATF/BTF/SOI/DOI etc)
- You have a very good technical understanding and know how to work with JS tags, BI tools and multiple platforms. In addition, you are an expert in Excel
- You are comfortable with sales targets and have demonstrated the ability to achieve your goals in the past
- You possess a highly analytical and solution oriented mindset
- You are an outgoing, motivated, team oriented, communicative and determined individual
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!