Savedo is the smart new savings alternative: an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products within the EU. Our team is an exciting melting pot of more than 25 different cultures, bringing in the highest levels of Technology and Innovation. Based in the heart of Berlin, in one of the most beautiful offices, we promote a culture of passion, ambition and growth at all levels. At Savedo each person is an expert in her/his field and we have set out to improve the finance industry.
As Intern (f/m) in our operations team you will dig deep into Savedo’s core processes . You will experience very exciting projects and not a single boring day! New challenges will await you with each step you take at Savedo.
- Support the operations team in setting up and improving internal and external processes for new and existing activities
- Analyze existing processes together with different stakeholders
- Research new technologies and solutions to improve the current process setup
- Collaborate and work closely with other teams to advance operations projects
- Support the operations team in defining, setting up and monitoring company-wide performance indicators
- Support bank onboardings by creating and maintaining relevant customer documents
- Recently graduated or currently enrolled in a Bachelors- or Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations or similar
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and advanced German skills
- Strong analytical skills with a diligent approach to analysing and solving problems in a result-oriented way
- Good project management skills and ability to handle different stakeholders
- Like to work in a team and bring a collaborative work style
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Good command of Excel and Powerpoint
- Get the chance to take responsibility from day one, realize your own projects and get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s Startup scene
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs, consultants and investment bankers; enjoy good humour, open communication and transparency within departments
- Greatly improve your entrepreneurial skills
- It goes without saying that you’ll be part of a vibrant and open-minded team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- An international team coming from more than 25 different nationalities with awesome regular team events
- Access to benefits and discounts for fitness, fashion and more
- On top of that we offer you free drinks, coffee, cereals, fruits and of course the usual Friday beers
We are looking forward to your CV along with an information on your availability!
Franziska Woyde - Savedo Talent-Team