At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
You are a skilled and resourceful jack-of-all trades Video Producer/Editor (m/f) who will transit smoothly between brainstorming and executing creative concepts for clients, creating video content for nevaly and/or potentially making content for your own YouTube channel. If you are a passionate gamer who has a good understanding about the business, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You research games, audiences, and competitors and gain a thorough understanding of how to develop marketing tactics that deliver value for our clients
- You develop creative and clever concepts that tie together paid, earned, and social media
- You make amazing content for nevaly’s owned channels or potentially your own channel
- You edit, shoot and produce high quality videos quickly and independently
- You independently advance the capabilities of the team by leading new initiatives and projects
- You track trends on YouTube and other social media sites and devise ways to leverage them
- You assist in coordinating pre-production, production and post production work flow of larger shoots. This may include coordinating and monitoring freelance production companies/editors
- You have 1-3 years of experience in video production and editing
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- You are a passionate gamer and have a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You are proficient with multiple cameras, setting up a shoot, creatively planning and capturing action and show knowledge of color correction
- You are fluent in English, ideally are proficient in another language
- You understand how to build an audience on YouTube or other live streaming platforms and are familiar with social media metrics and KPIs
- You are a team player, show great communication skills and can collaborate well with others
- You work quickly and efficiently, while being organized and keeping a cool head under pressure
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (http://nevaly.com)
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You will receive an unlimited contract from the beginning and get the chance to be trained in one of the most popular areas in the marketing industry at the moment: influencer marketing!
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your portfolio, relevant university and working documents online.