At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
We love smart ways to tackle the challenges within the steadily evolving new media landscape and are looking for a skilled, passionate and creative “Senior Business Development Manager (m/f)” specialising on the US market (based in our Berlin office) to help us fulfilling our mission.
- You take full responsibility to implement the business development strategy for gaming offers on the advertiser side in the US market
- You work closely with our YouTube influencer marketing team to acquire advertising budgets for upcoming PC/Mac/console games ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles
- You leverage your existing network to acquire RFPs, create proposals and secure advertising budgets for the release of major upcoming AAA games
- You manage existing advertiser accounts and build new partnerships with leading media agencies and game publishers in the US
- You drive and negotiate deals with new advertisers and agencies, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows and industry events worldwide
- You set up and foster creative influencer marketing campaigns, generate ideas and facilitate business development and campaign management processes within the team to better address the client's’ needs
- Your passion and enthusiasm for the gaming industry helps you to deep-dive into the market and identify new and upcoming trends
- You bring 3+ years in the field of business development in an online advertisement environment within the US gaming industry
- You have an excellent network within the US game publisher and agency landscape
- You are fluent in English, additional languages (German, Chinese) are a plus
- Your communication skills are considered strong, you are convincing as well as a smart negotiator
- You have strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, combined with creativity
- You have a strong passion for video games and are a gamer yourself
- You think out of the box, are a team player and easy to work with
What do we offer?
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (https://vimeo.com/99734712)
- You benefit from a professional company setup, synergetic exchange with our parent company ad2games and between the other HitFox portfolio companies
- You work with serial entrepreneurs and investors who have co-founded more than 10 successful companies
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package, german classes, free drinks, team events and much more