- You are responsible for all office administration - including ordering supplies, overseeing the front desk, handling phone and e-mail inquiries, processing incoming and outgoing post and packages, and filing invoices and contracts
- You coordinate office orders with other departments like Marketing, Engineering, etc.
- You coordinate appointments, calls and correspondence
- You arrange travel, visas and accommodation for the team
- You welcome guests visiting our office
- You are the 1st contact person with our suppliers (e.g. Internet, phone suppliers)
- You take care of the feel-good atmosphere of our office
- You complete daily ad-hoc tasks
- Previous experience in a similar position (office manager, team assistant, secretary, hotel front desk)
- You are very stress-resistant, you have strong communication and problem solving skills and love to deal with people
- You are aware of deadlines, make sure to meet them and pay attention to details
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and react flexibly to changes
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively manage your own tasks
- Native-level German and fluent English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet research)
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Europe
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.