We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a Cyber Security Expert (m/f) to join us and keep our ventures safe and secure. Who said finance was boring?
Maximizing the safety of our innovative ventures, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that both FinLeap and our companies are secure from threats both now and in the future. Working closely with our Head of Cyber Security, this is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Cyber Security Expert (m/f) to join us at a key phase in our business as we become more commercially savvy - and cyber secure!
What will keep you challenged?
- Alongside our Head of Cyber Security, implementing preventive and detective security controls, building and tuning monitoring capabilities, and establishing vulnerability and user account management procedures.
- Acting as a consultant and business partner across our ecosystem of companies, being the “go-to” person for all cyber related issues.
- Continually testing the strength of FinLeap and our ventures, hacking our systems and implementing measures to make it harder for outside parties to do so.
- Leading security improvement plans, gaining a deep understanding of each venture and assessing their individual security needs.
- Taking the lead on incident response when necessary, ensuring incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and FinLeap or venture staff are guided through the process in the event of a cyber attack.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology, putting FinLeap at the forefront of the latest advancements in the cyber security world.
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience acting as a cyber security consultant/analyst, with proven success testing and implementing security controls.
- Hands-on, proactive character who is happy to take the lead in challenging situations.
- The drive to try new ways of solving traditional security challenges, rather than relying only on conventional solutions.
- Solid understanding of Linux, MacOS and Windows operating systems, proficiency in several of the following: Burp Suite, Metasploit Framework, Nmap, Nessus, Splunk, Bro IDS/Security Onion, Active Directory security, Security Operations, X-Ways, Incident Response, Cloud Security.
- Fluent in English.
Whom are will you be working with?
- The opportunity to build an internal cyber security program from scratch, while working with an experienced Head of Cyber Security.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 35+ nationalities.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.