We're rethinking insurance for the digital age. Therefor we founded Element, a digital and technologically oriented risk carrier that meets the current demands of our B2B partners and their customers. We make it possible for our partners to sell the products they and their customers need. To help us on this mission, we're looking for an (Senior) Software Developer (m/f) in Lübeck.
Join one of our cross functional teams as a (Senior) Software Developer (m/f) on a full stack basis and work on our frontend and backend services using Jenkins on AWS infrastructure. We’re running our frontend on React and the backend on Java (Spring) and apply devops / noops in a continuous deployment environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Responsibilty for design and development of frontend and backend services
- Manage and operate your services on AWS
- Applying Devops / noops principles in an immutable infrastructure / infrastructure as code environment
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- Be part of a collaborative international team and highly skilled technical experts
- Influence the product and the choice of technologies along with the CTO and product owners
- Own thing from end-to-end
- Work in one of our cross-functional teams with t-shaped people (mostly fullstack)
- 4+ years experience in Java programming with Spring / Spring Boot
- Sound knowledge of frontend web technologies like CSS 3 and React
- Strong comprehension of DevOps principles
- Knowledge and experience in running software on AWS infrastructure
- Great communication skills in English
- Ideally financial or insurance industry experience
- Pragmatic and efficient personality that likes to deliver high quality work whilst keeping the business value of your actions in mind
- Able to inspire others through your actions
- At Element we’re shaping the future of a long-standing industry by building a new, digital insurance company, and you’ll be part of the founding team
- We offer a steep learning curve because our team is made up of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated - both in- and outside of our office
Apply online with your CV. We're looking forward to being in touch!
Christin from the Element Recruiting Team.