We're rethinking insurance for the digital age. Therefore we're building Element, a digital and technologically oriented risk carrier that meets the current demands of our B2B partners and their customers. We make it possible for our partners to sell the products they and their customers need. To help us on this mission, we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f).
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the design and development of frontend and backend services
- You manage and operate your services on AWS
- You work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- You are a part of a collaborative international team of highly skilled technical experts
- You influence the product and the choice of technologies, along with the CTO and product managers
- You will contribute to the ramp-up of Element’s new Lübeck office!
Our Perfect Match:
- You have 4+ years of experience with Java programming with Spring/ Spring Boot
- Knowledge of frontend web technologies like CSS 3 and React
- You understand DevOps principles
- Knowledge and experience in running software on infrastructure (AWS)
- You have great communication skills in English
- You have financial or insurance industry experience
- You are pragmatic and live for efficiency and quality whilst always keeping the business value of your actions in mind
- You inspire others through your actions
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts collaborate to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are the heartbeat of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated, both in and out of the office!
Apply online with your CV. We're looking forward to being in touch!
Christin from the Element Recruiting Team.