We’re HitFox, a company builder based in Berlin. The HitFox team is transforming selected high-growth markets by establishing synergistic company clusters. More than 880 professionals all over the world are shaping emerging digital industries in the group’s international offices on three continents. We’re currently looking for a SEO Manager (m/f) to join our new digital health company.
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption. As SEO Manager (m/f), you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry. Under the company building umbrella of HitFox, we are developing a new Digital Health Venture. HitFox has demonstrated a highly successful track-record in reshaping whole industries (as seen with Finleap) and will fully commit its resources to assure long-term success.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You lead and manage the on-/offsite SEO strategy of our digital health venture
- You manage SEO campaigns, monitor SEO performance based on the given KPIs and goals and make suggestions for improvements
- You actively educate yourself on venture specific health content and use this information to further optimize our SEO strategy
- You are responsible for planning and controlling the SEO budget
- You define and monitor SEO relevant KPI’s according to our business plan
- You work closely with the Product & IT department to ensure an SEO friendly website structure
- You work closely with our PR/Content Marketing team to define the best digital health content strategy
- You stay on top of current industry trends
Our Perfect Match:
- You ideally bring 2+ years of SEO and web analytics experience
- Very good understanding of SEO toolsets based on client setup, including Raven, Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Sistrix, Webanalytic etc.
- Besides all Google Products, you are experienced with using common SEO tools like Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Majestics & LinkResearchTools
- Experience in link-building strategies and tactics, site structure, on-site elements, sitemaps, redirects, crawlability, URLs etc. are preferred
- Ambition to increase expertise in all areas of SEO strategies
- Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Very strong analytical and number skills
- Enjoys working in a startup environment, adapts quickly to changing business landscapes and loves the opportunity of having a lasting impact far beyond your immediate responsibilities