ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing partnerships with insurers and top tier intermediaries (brokers, MGAs, etc.) for ELEMENT’s Insurance as a Platform (IaaP) product suite.
- Presenting to C-level audiences, demonstrating the business value that ELEMENT’s world-class digital products provide.
- Ensuring successful partner integrations for insurers and intermediaries, together with the integrations team, and facilitating the process consultatively.
- Helping to structure the implementation process, exceeding expectations across the board.
- Being the connection to the market by developing a deep, first-hand knowledge of ELEMENT’s products and taking part in shaping the product roadmap based on market feedback.
- Mentor and coach sales and account management teams, aligning them to deliver a world-class customer experience.
What will make you succeed?
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a performance driven sales role, ideally in a software company or a startup with an insurance focus.
- An analytical, problem-solving mindset combined with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Having worked as an independent consultant or in an entrepreneurial startup setting where you were in the driver seat.
- Excellent track record in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions with a history of exceeding client and partner expectations.
- Technical knowledge, with a basic understanding of APIs, to be able to sell SaaS solutions and manage complex projects.
- You are an expert in the full office suite, have advanced skills in sales software, such as Salesforce or Hubspot, and have previous meaningful online marketing experience. Basic knowledge of BiPRO is a plus.
- Fluent in English and German.
- A passion for all things digital! We are changing the way insurance is delivered, and you’ll be at the forefront of our digitalization.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin licence and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.