ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
Connecting the bridge between product and engineering, we’re looking for a savvy, detail-oriented Lead Solutions Architect (m/f) to join our growing team. You’ll play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales and enhancing our product for clients. Connector. Tech lover. Not afraid to challenge the status quo. Sounds like you? Your next challenge has arrived at ELEMENT.
What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Designing, developing and delivering bespoke architecture for our partners, that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Align with our product team for product implementation, configuration and roadmap and have a deep, first-hand knowledge of our products.
- Present to C-level audiences, demonstrating the business value Element’s digital products will provide.
- Working with our Sales Managers, provide 1st level technical support throughout the sales cycle for our partners.
- Challenge sales requirements to ensure client usage of our product is maximized, suggesting creative alternatives where possible.
- Provide product training externally to clients as well as internally to our team members.
- Mentor and coach our sales and account management team, aligning them to a world-class customer experience.
- Develop strong relationships across all aspects of Element - from our partners, to our sales team, to product and tech.
- Excellent track record in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions with a history of exceeding client and partner expectations.
- Deep technical knowledge, with a good understanding of various software packages.
- Previous experience in a B2B environment, with solid knowledge of the B2B sales process.
- Fluent in English and German.
- A mix of an analytical, problem-solving mindset combined with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A passion for all things digital! We are changing the way insurance is delivered, and you’ll be at the forefront of our digitalization.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin licence and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.