We’re FinLeap, a fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a “Senior / Head of Product (m/f)” for one of our new companies.
Imagine customer care as a game--you think about the interplay of characters, anticipate their next moves and learn from their behavior. As our “Senior / Head of Product (m/f),” you’ll be the one who architects this game, developing user stories, customer journeys and personas that connect and build upon one another to improve. Join us as we use machine learning, artificial intelligence and chatbots to pioneer modern customer service for the finance industry.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You build our customer care product interface on two levels—external user facing and internal user facing
- You interview clients as well as internal colleagues in order to develop user stories and customer journeys
- You are our customers’ hero; liaising between them (largely financial industry players like banks and insurance companies) and our internal experts, you develop custom solutions for their CRM needs and are responsible for integration and product onboarding
- You explore authorization topics and make sure our product is secure and in line with regulatory standards
- You collaborate with a core team of industry veterans and technical specialists
- In the longer run, you use your network to recruit a top-class product team
Our Perfect Match
- Has 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally in the games, customer service or IT support industry, and is technically saavy
- Has preferably worked with Zendesk or Freshdesk and knows the ins and outs of CRM systems
- Has proven experience formulating customer journeys, user stories and personas
- Dives into new business models quickly and is energized by the idea of bringing non-digital companies into the future
- Knows how to work a room—you’re close to both your customers and your colleagues, and you can prioritize needs from both parties
- Is a great communicator in both German and English
- We’re shaping the future of traditional companies by digitizing customer care, and you’ll be part of the founding team
- We offer a steep learning curve and your team is made up of industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team