ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
You’re more than just a salesperson. You’re a visionary, a creative, a mover and shaker, a disruptor. You’re Element’s boots on the ground, and that’s exactly where you want to be. You’ll listen to our partners, gain a deep understanding of their needs and change the way insurance is delivered through our unique digital platform. We’re looking for a hands-on Senior Sales Manager (m/f) with big ideas and strong follow through.
What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Drive new business opportunities with partners through effective relationship building and a deep understanding of our product.
- Negotiating and closing deals with a variety of B2B partners, always focusing on a best possible result for both our partners and Element.
- Maintain a strong oversight of new business opportunities, working with our Chief Sales Officer to build and manage a pipeline of partnerships.
- Align closely with our Senior Sales Engineer to ensure the dots are being connected between product, tech and sales and delivered to our partners.
- Represent ELEMENT in industry forums, conferences and events to attract and develop new sources and help build brand awareness.
- Working closely with the wider ELEMENT team, ensuring we are creating a positive, world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrated track record in digital sales, business development or similar field, with a strong focus on partnering with clients and closing deals with a minimum of six digit annual revenue.
- Outgoing, confident character, who gets a thrill out of bringing in new deals and closing them.
- Customer focused mindset, passionate about creating a best in service customer experience.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated to making our venture a success.
- Performance driven, takes ownership and continually looks at ways to professionally develop.
- Experience with productivity tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot.
- You can handle a 200 mail inbox and Slack communication and master MS with a focus on XLS and PPT
- Further experience with ecommerce, web analytics, SEM, SEO, Display and Social Advertising is a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital insurance company to receive a BaFin license for property and claims in Germany and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.