Germany‘s digital insurance expert is looking for Senior Web Developers to join us in changing the industry and enable everyone to have the best insurance for their life situation, at a fair price, with very little effort.Your Opportunity:
What you will bring:
- You play a central role in the design and development of our backend architecture and systems
- You actively contribute to product management and influences our features right from the start
- You improve the intelligence of our offer creation and the efficiency of our consultants
- You work closely with colleagues who directly use and appreciate your results
What we offer:
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering and web development, incl. 2 years Ruby on Rails, as well as other languages.
- A deep understanding of modern application architectures and software design principles, e.g. SOLID, Event Processing, and Domain Driven Design
- GIT, Scrum and Agile approaches are part of your daily work
- Good knowledge of server infrastructures and continuous deployment for Ruby in AWS, nginx and chef environments.
- Test-driven development and quality assurance through automated testing are self evident
- Excellent skills in handling SQL and relational databases
Interested? Please apply online with your CV!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Be a valued member of our smart team
- Flat hierarchies where you will work and communicate with every role, from CEO to intern
- Free drinks and fruits in the office as you would expect from a decent Start-Up
- A competitive salary
- Monthly reserved time for your own learning projects