Senior Ruby Developer (m/f) for Valendo
Valendo is a dynamic, fast-growing FinTech startup in the lending sector. We offer our customers an innovative financing solution as an alternative to traditional equity and debt strategies. We currently serve a wide range of private and institutional clients, with a strong focus on fast-growing e-commerce companies. Valendo was founded in 2015 by FinLeap, the leading FinTech Company Builder in Europe.
As a Senior Ruby Developer you will help to build Valendo with the goal of becoming one of its senior managers.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You grow and develop the IT architecture and select and develop the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- You are actively involved in developing our tech-focused company culture
- You conceptualize new features and improve stability of our products and platforms
- You coordinate ongoing development with the IT-teams based on clear KPIs and manage goals & expectations
Our Perfect Match:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Ruby development, with knowledge of Python, Java or other development languages
- You live and breathe microservices architecture
- You have proven your ability to translate business requirements into technological solutions
- You actively bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- You continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech technology innovations/trends
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have a creative approach to problem solving
- You have very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have good communication skills and adapt quickly to new challenges
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry expert’s work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
I’m looking forward to being in touch!
Tom from the FinLeap Recruiting Team