Germany‘s digital insurance expert is looking for Deb Ops Engineer to join us in changing the industry and enable everyone to have the best insurance for their life situation, at a fair price, with very little effort.
Work in an inspiring environment side by side with the best engineers, product managers and designers in a continuous integration & deployment workflow.
Your role and responsibilities
- Apply your know-how to automate scaling, maintenance and configuration of our cloud infrastructure running on AWS
- Push for monitoring on all levels – from performance metrics to intrusion detection
- Make the best use of cloud services building on latest technologies including AWS, Postgres, Superset Data Exploration, Docker, ELK, Rails just to name a few
- Define and implement centralized solutions to manage our Office IT
What you will bring
- 3+ years of professional experience with Linux
- Experience infrastructure as Code through Chef or Ansbile
- Understanding of distributed systems e.g. cluster managers, decentralized logging and message queues
- Experience managing alerting and monitoring systems
- Experience with scripting languages like BASH, Ruby, Perl
- You are fluent in English
- Learning is your lifestyle and being proactive is your philosophy
- Knowledge of AWS and Postgres is a plus, Knowledge in IT Security is a big plus
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- A growing infrastructure with interesting challenges from Office IT, Servers, DBs to AI services
- Free drinks and fruits in the office as you would expect from a decent Start-Up
- A competitive salary
We are looking forward to your application.