Elinvar offers an integrated solution for asset managers to digitize their offer - under their brand and in their corporate design. Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
Third party integrations are key to the success of Elinvar's core business and you are responsible for their technical integration and ongoing management. As a Product Manager specializing in this area, you will work closely with the engineering team to define and build complex sustainable solutions that deliver, scale and extend the scope of the platform. Sharpen your skills at an ambitious and dynamic start up, with an experienced team of financial and tech experts.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- End to end development lifecycle for integration with third parties, including analysis of business and technical requirements, development, testing, release and ongoing operations
- Working with and managing third parties connected to the Elinvar platform to support smooth integration and ongoing operations of the product. Partners include custodian banks, financial market data providers and identification service providers
- Managing the integration roadmap and communicating timelines to internal stakeholders
- Proactively identifying threats and blockers and proposing solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks
Our Perfect Match:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management, business analysis or operations role
- Proven track record of managing and delivering medium to large projects
- Experience in documenting issues and requirements, and setting up test scenarios
- Confident juggling multiple priorities and working to deadlines
- Financial services experience and / or knowledge is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English and German
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team