- You work in a key role in our Finance department, supporting our operations from the financial perspective
- You will ensure a fast issuance of our clients monthly invoices.
- You will be supporting our cash collection team
- You make world wide money transaction, using various payment methods
- You monitor financial management mechanisms, KPIs that minimise financial risks
- You provide and interpret financial information
- You support the company's Accounting team, monitoring and reporting systems
- You develop and maintain external relationships with appropriate contacts; e.g., clients, auditors, solicitors, bankers
- You contribute with your own ideas and concepts to the development of the finance teamhttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif" />
- Previous experience in Finance
- Bachelor degree, preferably with a focus on Finance/Economics/Business Administration
- Very strong analytical and number skills, high detail-orientation
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular; as well as Google Analytics
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Previous Accounting experience; VBA for office applications is a great plus
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift APAC
- Work in a truly global company with 40+ nationalities, 9 global offices, and 200+ amazing colleagues
- Learn and grow in an environment characterised by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package (including performance related bonus)
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.