ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
Join our cross functional teams as a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f) and take the lead in all product development and strategy related topics. You're shaping the future of a long standing industry by building a new, digital insurance company with us.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Working hands-on and thus taking the lead in all things product for one of our verticals
- Leading your feature team in an agile environment
- Owning, prioritizing and refining the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision, including but not limited to writing user stories
- Monitoring, measuring and evaluating success of rolled out features and iterate as needed
- Working with stakeholders in the organization to gather their support and deliver on their needs
- Bridging the gap between business and technology and understand the technologies that drive our business
- Proven experience in product management
- Experience in building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Experience with Agile development practices, particularly Scrum
- Ability to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions for prioritization of a product roadmap
- Outstanding sense and strong curiosity for business opportunities as well as the ability to develop them both strategically and operationally
- Result-oriented working style and determination to have a successful career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably from a top university or business/tech school
- At ELEMENT we’re shaping the future of a long-standing industry by building a new, digital insurance company, and you’ll be part of the founding team
- We offer a steep learning curve because our team is made up of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- A furry team member aka office dog
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated - both in and out of our office
We're looking forward to being in touch!