ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients. We have offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai and our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, which we share with our subsidiary “nevaly”. nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. They work closely with brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs.
You will be taking over and driving all PR and marketing activities for ad2games and nevaly. If you are a passionate gamer, experienced with PR and marketing and interested in working in this exciting industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You work on creating and implementing a global PR and marketing strategy for ad2games and nevaly
- You handle the cooperation with external media agencies
- You manage and organize media events, fairs and conferences and represent ad2games and nevaly publicly
- You write and edit press releases, articles, presentations and other PR and marketing material
- You take responsibility for further developing our brand management activities (i.e. revising nevaly’s website)
- You take ownership for our social media channels
- You observe the market and identify as well as implement Best Practices
- You may be working with other internal teams to help to develop and deliver engaging communication/marketing material
- You have relevant experience doing PR and marketing
- You speak and write English on a native level and speak and write fluent German
- You have ideally a strong network in the gaming industry
- You are an outgoing, confident individual, have outstanding communication skills and are able to present the company publicly
- You are a passionate gamer or have a good understanding of the gaming industry in general
- You have great analytical skills and a good understanding of how to measure the outcomes and impact of PR initiatives
- You are creative and always on top of the latest industry trends
- You are detail oriented, organized and are used to work with deadlines
What do we offer?
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.