ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games.
We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients. We have offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai and our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, which we share with our subsidiary nevaly. nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. They work closely with brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs.
You will be taking over and driving all marketing activities for ad2games and nevaly. If you are experienced in marketing and interested in working in the gaming industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You work on creating and implementing a global marketing strategy to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet business growth objectives for ad2games and nevaly
- You will manage an editorial calendar and coordinate tasks with stakeholders and external agencies to ensure that campaign deadlines are met
- You draft, edit, proofread and improve content for specific target personas with the goal of optimizing path to conversion
- You optimize content for SEO and take ownership for our social media channels
- You will plan and implement content distribution campaigns across various channels to maintain strong web presence
- You research and identify potential strategic partnerships for content distribution
- You are a partner with our sales, insights, product, and marketing teams to find and develop our best stories and turn them into engaging content marketing
- You design and run marketing programs around our B2B success stories to increase demand for our marketing solutions from advertisers
- You have 5+ years working experience in a content role in marketing/advertising/digital
- You are an accomplished storyteller who relishes sourcing great business stories and developing original angles that showcase the value of a platform/product
- You are experienced in running content marketing programs across email, social, and other channels in a way that inspires business audiences to take action
- You are an outgoing, confident individual and have excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- You have great analytical skills and a good understanding of how to measure the outcomes
- You are structured, have an approach to work detail oriented, organized and are used to work with deadlines
- You speak and write English on a native level and speak and write fluent German
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.