ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients and we help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Gameforge, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames, Warner Brothers and many others.
To further expand our business, we would like to explore various business ideas around mobile. Thus, we are looking for a "Entrepreneur (m/f) in Residence - Mobile” who understands the mobile market and it’s business opportunities within the gaming industry. The aim is to come up and evaluate a few ideas and if promising to create a go-to-market strategy. If you are a highly entrepreneurial person who has extensive knowledge and experience in the mobile industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You research the mobile market and identify opportunities and obstacles related to gaming
- You develop an in-depth understanding of the needs of the mobile game publishers
- You test promising ideas with quick iterations and pre-defined KPIs
- You close deals with gaming publishers to acquire testing budgets and establish strategic partnerships
- You work closely with the ad2games management team to evaluate potentially promising ideas and eventually to create a go-to-market strategy for mobile
- You take responsibility for rolling out the most promising ideas and build up a team around it
- You take part and present ad2games at mobile industry events
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the mobile advertising industry and understand it’s latest trends
- You understand how to set up a business plan, you ideally have planned and executed a go-to-market strategy before
- You have excellent project management skills and are a highly organized as well as a structured individual
- You speak very good English
- You have gained relevant experience in business development, preferably in the gaming industry
- You have a good understanding of product concepts and have at least a basic product know how
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, are driven, hands on and used to work with various levels of stakeholders
- You possess an analytical and solution oriented mindset and are able to focus and multitask in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get the unique chance to be an important part of creating a new product and building your own team for its execution
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get an unlimited contract, free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.