We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We're currently building a startup in the lending sector which offer our customers an innovative financing solution as an alternative to traditional equity and debt strategies with a focus on working capital solutions. Who said finance was boring?
Do you love rolling your sleeves up and getting things done? Working in banking or financial services at the moment and want to move into the start-up world? We’re looking for an all-rounder to join us and take charge of our operations, covering all areas of our thriving company. If you’re a self-starter who can balance customer service skills with analytical knowledge, your next challenge has arrived.
What will you be doing?
What can you bring to the role?
- Working closely with the Managing Director’s, you will focus on strategic and operational needs, ensuring our day to day operations run smoothly.
- Support our customers in structuring and executing individual transactions and support in analytics for risk appraisals.
- Process credit applications and work closely with customers to guide them through all application topics.
- Oversee projects internally to optimize processes and develop a robust operational framework.
- Work hands on in diverse areas of the business - product, business development, finance, analytics - actively contributing to the ventures success through a proactive, pragmatic approach to support.
- Previous experience in working within banking or financial services, ideally with a focus on lending.
- Excellent customer services skills, an individual who will go the extra mile for our clients.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, someone who is comfortable crunching numbers.
- Persistent, proactive character who is always determined to get tasks and projects completed.
- A self-starter with outstanding communication skills, who enjoys working as part of a tight-knit team but also happy working independently.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Completed an apprenticeship in banking or a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related topic.
- We are innovating traditional lending processes, supporting a wide range of clients to grow their businesses.
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business bringing together finance and tech skills.
- We are a fast growing team, empowering each team member to take full ownership of their activities.
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.