- You understand the traffic of our key clients (Traffic Media Partners) in Indonesia and deliver campaigns to them.
- You manage our key client accounts on their traffic performance, traffic quality and earnings, and report their feedback internally.
- You build and further develop strong relationships with our clients, but not limited in Indonesia.
- You organize events, provide educational resources and support for clients.
- You build new partnerships for SharePop and expand the base.
- You contribute your own ideas & updates on market trend, meet the KPI goals and report to the team lead in the Seoul office.
- You support the team in other related areas if required.
- Fulfilling at least one of the requirements below:
- Graduated with a major that is logic-related and science/business-related, and / or
- 6+ months working experience as an Account Manager in online marketing industry, and / or
- 1+ year of full-time working experience
- Excellent in terms of communications and relationship building with clients (Traffic Media Partners)
- A smart negotiator
- Excellent in analytical skills (primarily: market trend, logic and data)
- With basic knowledge of spreadsheet management skills, e.g. pivot table, =sumifs(), =vlookup()
- Fulfilling BOTH language requirements:
- Indonesian (Bahasa): high proficiency (or native)
- English: sufficient enough for work (listening, speaking and understanding)
- Speaking other Asian languages is a bonus.
- Proactiveness and willingness to take ownership and / or extra responsibilities to achieve
- Execution quality focus
- Being team-oriented and contributing to / influencing the team
- Being able to communicate and work in a fast-paced international environment
- Creating opportunities and growth professionally and personally
What We Offer to You:
- Take responsibilities and experience to work in real projects that give impacts on the business directly.
- Work closely with business decision makers and develop your career path in a fast pace.
- Work with teams of young top performers from over 10 nationalities.
- Gain valuable insights into company building, global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship.
- Pride in ownership, working efficiency, social relationship skills and responsibilities in the HitFox Group, a rapidly growing company builder of 10 successful companies within the past 8 years.
Apply via the button below,
and please be sure you’ve included your 1-page CV and cover letter.