Working Student Technology (m/f) for Element
We're rethinking insurance for the digital age. Therefore we founded Element, a digital and technologically oriented risk carrier that meets the current demands of our B2B partners and their customers. We make it possible for our partners to sell the products they and their customers need. To help us on this mission, we're looking for a Working Student Technology (m/f) (m/f).
You will assist in the ramp up of Element!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You support the venture development team with IT and engineering tasks
- You will be involved in activities relating to IT administration, development and IT management
- You work directly with the venture’s 1st class CTO and development team
Our Perfect Match
- Is currently in their first years of a Bacherlor's with a major in IT
- Has a passion for technology and a desire for a career in the industry
- Has excellent communication skills and is fluent in English; German is a plus
- Has a pro-active and result-oriented working style
- Is highly reliable, accurate and able to work independently
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your one-page CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Tom from the Recruiting Team