Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect the lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2 week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Use your QA experience to build a 'quality culture', working closely with Engineering and Product to educate and empower
- Develop and execute automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Build tools and processes to ensure data quality and consistency
- Create and maintain structured test cases for our complex micro-services based product
- Identify and proactively communicate improvements to support test-ability and quality outcomes
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as QA Engineer, specializing in data quality and consistency OR frontend testing automation
- Proven experience in establishing test automation practices in an Agile team
- Experience with at least one data manipulation language (SQL, R, Python)
- Experience in Quality Assurance for web applications
- Experience with Selenium or API testing tools such as Ready API is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- You are passionate about improving the way things are done and stay on top of emerging trends and testing best practice
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office