We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Cyber Forensic Incident Handler (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re a cyber security professional looking to apply your knowledge in the bustling startup world? You want to get your hands dirty building up a best-in-class practises for the SME sector in Europe? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are our customer’s first contact and line of support in the event of a security breach
- You coordinate and orchestrate trusted service partners to support our customers with further investigations, containment and recovery
- You document incident logs in tools like Jira
- You provide technical and organisational recommendations to customers and service partners as needed
Our Perfect Match:
- Has 3+ years of experience working in cyber security
- Has a very structured working style and can efficiently handle peak times
- Able to give a thoughtful and pragmatic reaction to customer breach inquiries
- Is a constant learner who maintains an up-to-date awareness of the overall threat landscape
- Has technical expertise in either open source or enterprise-grade commercial tools for forensics and incident response
- Has solid German communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well-funded, founder-led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and the ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and we offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, special company rates for fitness clubs and BVG (Berlin public transport)
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
Interested? Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn Profile.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team