We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Cyber Forensic Incident Handler (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re an IT professional looking to develop your career in the cyber security space? You want to get your hands dirty building up best-in-class practices for the SME sector in Europe? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are our customers' first contact and line of support in the event of a security breach
- You coordinate and orchestrate trusted service partners to support our customers with further investigations, containment and recovery
- You document incident logs in our ticketing system
- You support customers in understanding and mitigating cyber security breaches as the first line of response
Our Perfect Match:
- Has experience in a System Administrator role
- Is a constant learner ready to dive into a new industry and become a cyber security expert through extensive on-the-job training
- Has a very structured working style and can efficiently handle peak times
- Able to give a thoughtful and pragmatic reactions to customer breach inquiries
- Has solid German communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Cyber Security bootcamp-style training from an industry expert; an excellent opportunity to further your IT career in the security industry
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well-funded, founder-led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and the ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and we offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, special company rates for fitness clubs and BVG (Berlin public transport)
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
Interested? Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn Profile.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team