Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
As a Senior Golang Engineer, you will work closely with the more junior Engineers in your team to build a state of the art API product on top of a modern technological ecosystem that is consistent, highly usable, reliable and performant. You should have excellent knowledge of Golang development in a dockerized mircoservice environment, know your way around Ruby code so you can debug and extend it and be open to learn how to leverage our entire tech stack. Don’t worry…we will help you learn and grow!
The Crypto Banking team is shapes our vision of crypto banking. Our products build the bridge between the fiat and crypto world and (e.g.) makes it easy to buy and hold virtual currencies along with an iban bank account.
The prototype is built in Ruby but the main tech stack will be golang, the API is end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously deployed.
As Senior Golang Engineer you:
- are the Golang expert on the team
- work in one of our small, autonomous, self-organized scrum development teams in order to create, develop, maintain backend/frontend products and services
- take responsibility for and shape the overall product architecture of the team
- take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them
- create, develop and maintain backend/frontend services, infrastructure and tooling that help the team and organization to accelerate and automate infrastructure and processes along the way
- optimize systems for maximum performance and proactively pay attention to scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- 2-3+ years using Golang as a main language.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant work experience as software developer in a dynamic company environment
- You have experiences in the areas of Backend / APIs and Frontend / JS as well as System Design or DevOps
- You feel comfortable in working within our overall Teck Stack: Docker, Microservices, Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Concourse, Github, Prometheus, AWS
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship, and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.