We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup, developing SaaS solutions for financial institutions, part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap. The first product line of FinReach allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already great success and traction in Germany and Austria, the challenge at hand is to scale up while expanding our service further and to enter into new markets, namely Spain and Italy, soon.
We’re now looking for an (Senior) Operations Manager - ES/DE (m/f) to join our Operations / Customer Care team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
You Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- You are the first point of contact for our business customers regarding questions and feedback (in Spanish and in German)
- You prioritize client demands and transform them into product requirements
- You work hands-on in diverse areas of the business such as product management, customer care, business intelligence and database management;
- You work with all team members to identify bottlenecks and aim to solve them using technical automation or other methods;
- You are responsible for the quality assurance of our database entries.
- You have at least 2 year of work experience in operations or a similar field, ideally in a finance/banking environment;
- You have excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and Spanish;
- You stand out as highly motivated and driven to launch a successful career in a demanding environment;
- You are an out of the box thinker and use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems;
- You are a self-starter and team player;
- Previous experience in SQL is a big plus.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B2C products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
( People & Organization Team FinReach)