Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- Your core responsibility is to manage and deepen our Publisher relationships in India
- You follow a consultative sales approach and always act in the best interest of a publisher to better meet his sales and profitability goals. In particular, you will help publishers to win back budgets that have been lost to Google & Facebook by leveraging our deterministic data
- You will be doing so by advising publisher internal teams on how to optimize their advertising sales and profitability KPIs through applying data
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making publishers’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their KPIs, set the right incentives and provide valuable industry understanding and insights
- You will position zeotap as a strong premium data brand and as the new innovative and trustworthy data company that helps to win back budgets
- You support event and trade fair preparation and participate in events to represent zeotap
- 5-7 years of experience working with innovative publishers
- Experience and strong insights into publisher campaign trafficking using Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), AppNexus or AdForm stacks
- Consultative sales approach
- Problem solving mentality
- Analytical and number-driven, KPI-oriented mindset
- Good sense of humour, capable of interacting with people in a very positive way
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours