What we do
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical subject
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clear and concise summaries of analytical insights across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills and close attention to detail
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required.
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Mobile advertising experience and excellent knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape.
- Support the different business units by analysing the platform performance and optimizing the supply
- Create and monitor tests with our supply partners
- Provide end-to-end support to our Supply partners, including troubleshooting various reporting issues that may arise
- Investigate and resolve reporting discrepancies between our Supply partners and DataLift, both during integration and on an ongoing basis
- Identify product issue trends to implement improvements
- Create and implement processes to drive scale and efficiencies
- Create & maintain documents to document new development and best practices
- Provide in depth analysis about our supply efforts and suggest scaling solutions
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies world wide
- Work side by side with some of the brightest minds in our industry
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Bring our business to the next level together with other teams and colleagues from over 35 nationalities and make a real impact on the industry
- Become an industry expert and join ad-tech and other relevant events all over the globe
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path