Nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give influencers an opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
You are a passionate gamer yourself? You are always up to date with the latest gaming trends and you are well connected within the gaming industry? Then we are looking for you as our “Senior Business Development Manager - Gaming (m/f)” who will drive the creation and execution of new deals and long lasting partnerships for nevaly in Europe. This role is based in Berlin.
- You take full responsibility to implement a business development strategy for the European gaming market
- You connect with game publishers, media agencies and technology companies and investigate ways to partner
- You identify and create strategic business opportunities with advertisers primarily in the game, entertainment and hardware industries
- You work closely with our account managers, partner managers, finance and management to develop and articulate business terms
- You draft, negotiate and fully execute on deal terms with partner companies
- You develop inputs into refining company strategy around the shape of these partnerships
- You effectively communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision makers
- You identify and report on local market and industry trends
- You have 3+ years of business development or sales experience in an digital media, advertising, SaaS, adtech or gaming environment
- You have an excellent network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- You have a strong passion for video games and are a gamer yourself
- You have an understanding of social media platforms and social influencer marketing
- You are excellent in building relationships
- You have demonstrable deal-making expertise
- You have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and receive an unlimited contract from the beginning
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the startup center of Berlin Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.