PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
- You design, develop and maintain our ad server and tracker (written in Go)
- You will be able to contribute to our data pipeline (written in Scala) after several months with us
- You take part in code review and architecture discussion
- You work independently and in the team
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering / web development
- Knowledge in one of following languages: Go, Scala, Ruby
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, Nginx, Kafka, Docker
- Comfortable using Git and AWS
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications
- Experience with ad-tech industry is a plus
- Fluently communicate in English
What we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- Choose your working tool (MacBook or PC)
Interested? Then submit your CV along with links or demos of your work online.