Perseus. is the first service platform that fully protects small and mid-sized businesses against cyber risks. Users of the "Perseus Club" receive support, both in the prevention, during an emergency and in the insurance of claims.
Founded in mid-2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and security professionals, Perseus. is financed by reputable investors in the insurance and fintech industry. We are an ambitious team, united by the common goal of making cyber security easier for small and medium-sized businesses.
As Head of Customer Service, you will be leading Perseus service department to improve the service level and the customer’s experience
What will keep you challenged?
- Plan and managing the full relationship between our business and our customers
- Building the Customer Service department together with us and act as a role model for your team
- Consistently developing and improving customer interactions
- Cooperating with other departments (product, marketing, business development) to optimize customer satisfaction
What will make you succeed?
- Your proven experience in the field of Customer Service or Account Management
- You approach challenges with a positive and customer-centric attitude
- Great analytical skills, active listening
- Excellent communication skills, high proficiency in German and English
- Strong sense of ownership, flexible and pro-active working style
- Ability and passion to lead, coach and motivate a team in a dynamic, KPI driven environment
- Experience in a strongly service-oriented industry (e.g. banks, real estate, financial consultant, insurance, sales in general)
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and the ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well-funded, founder-led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and we offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, special company rates for fitness clubs and BVG (Berlin public transport)
- We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working