ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
You have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and enjoy challenges to learn and grow. Learning how to acquire partnersand how to deal with investment rounds and reinsurance, joining us as our Business Development Manager (m/f) you'll grow our digital evolution of insurance as you grow yourself.What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Alongside our Head of Business Development, driving ELEMENT's strategic, business development and fundraising topics.
- Preparing key decisions through market, product and sales analyses.
- Preparing presentations, supporting and delivering pitches in front of potential partners.
- Actively networking and looking for industry opportunities to be able to increase market awareness of our product.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams to continually improve our approach to partners and the customer experience.
- Independently working on your own projects supporting your colleagues in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated experience in either consulting, investment banking, insurance or entrepreneurship.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English and ideally German.
- Advanced skills at PowerPoint, Excel and can manage a +100 mails per day inbox (VBA is a plus)
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and use your strong analytical skills to solve problems.
- A willingness to learn and teach and ready to go the extra round to exceed your goals.
- BA/MBA is preferred.
Who will you be working with?
- We teach you the secrets of a fast growing tech start-up, on track to become one of the next unicorns
- ELEMENT’s culture is composed of our unique mix of cutting edge tech experts, wise insurance gurus and sales and account management rock stars
- You will work daily with C-levels, other ventures and partners and are set to build a wide network within Fintech
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business and they will help you thrive personally and professionally to new levels
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated - both in- and outside of the office