We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup with a vision of becoming the global No. 1 choice for retail banking SaaS. As part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap, our first product line allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already has registered success and traction in our existing markets, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the new product line, Herbie Lead Generation, ensuring our long term success. Due to the international growth of our organization, we’re now looking for a Country Manager - Italy (m/f) to join our team -- enabling retail banking excellence. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work closely with our CCO on sales, account management & business development topics;
- You take over the full responsibility for our Italian B2B sales activities;
- You independently navigate and manage your own sales pipeline and projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- You manage banking clients and partner relationships to grow our business;
- You identify and evaluate new clients, partners and services and come up with ways to seize them;
- You communicate a compelling vision for the business and help build a performance-oriented, sustainable company culture.
Our Perfect Match
- You have at least 5 years of B2B sales experience (ideally in retail banking) with a proven track record in bringing B2B partners live;
- You independently manage the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders of partner onboardings from end to end;
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines, close deals and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are collaborative, self-starting, resilient individual;
- Good organization skills needed to manage multiple high level deals at one time;
- Business fluent in English and Italian (no German skills required).
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; Our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We assist you with relocation and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply Online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)