Hyper-organised and proactive, you like getting things done and creating processes that are simple yet effective. You want first insight into ops management at a cutting edge startup and an opportunity to use your quick thinking and ability to learn fast. Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the cyber security industry.
Your role and responsibilities
- Handle ad-hoc tasks that occur in a growing startup by using your smarts, make it efficient and create a process out of it!
- Cooperate with our Engineering and Security department in scope of cyber security analysis.
- Support the designing of phishing campaigns to train the awareness of our customers.
- Learn to utilize security frameworks to support our customer needs.
- Take ownership of a real-world project and work on it from day one with an experienced mentor at your side.
Our perfect match
- Graduate or undergraduate in Economics, Business or any natural sciences.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very good technical understanding.
- Ability to abstract between business and technical requirements.
- Any programming experience is a big plus.
- Any practical experience in the fintech or cyber security domain is a plus.
- Valid work permit required.
- We think that the right culture is the key to successfully approach the growing complexity in the technology industry. Sharing a common vision, getting rational feedback and learning new things are our backbones to build this culture which promotes diversity and open opinions.
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer a wide range of benefits including free breakfasts, training and discounted transport.
- Cozy office in Berlin city center.
- Developer friendly atmosphere encourages learning and high quality results.
- Good opportunity to network and learn from the top people in the FinTech industry.
Some things we believe in:
- Removing code is more important than producing code if functionality stays the same!
- In learn we trust.
- Transparency and ownership.
- Fun in computing!