We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f)
to join a new Joint Venture between FinLeap and one of Germany’s biggest personal asset management companies. What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- As one of our frontend experts, you are responsible for building parts of our mobile and web applications
- Collaborating with a small multinational team of engineers with strong belief on software craftsmanship
- Partnering with our designers to create solutions that offer a great user experience
- Influencing the choice of technologies and frameworks along with your team and improving our products and development flow
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 (and generator frameworks s.a. SASS)
- Demonstrable experience in the field of web development with the following technologies: React and Redux
- Knowledge of advanced technologies: ES6 and webpack
- Experience with following technologies is a plus: node.js, docker
- A growth mindset and open to new challenges with excellent English communication skills
- Together with experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts, you work on the success of our companies
- Develop yourself in an excellent learning culture and work together with a highly motivated and experienced team
- Join the largest FinTech Hub in Germany, which unites start-ups, science, SMEs and big players
- We believe that hard work and success must be celebrated - we do that in and outside our office in the heart of Berlin