Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You support our VP Strategy & Growth
- You pro-actively develop, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large technology platforms
- You work closely with our local sales teams in identifying integration needs with strategic partners
- You reach out to and engage with potential strategic partners to discuss integration opportunities
- You work closely with our legal team in negotiating and closing contracts with strategic partners
- You work closely with our product team and strategic partners to integrate platforms
- You work closely with our finance team to make sure we receive reportings in time for billing
- You optimize our processes and frameworks for strategic partnerships
- You support in ad-hoc strategic projects and initiatives
- Previous experience in a technology, data or software company
- Degree in Business Informatics, IT Management, Business Administration and Engineering or similar
- Excellent internal and external communication & collaboration skills at multiple levels of seniority
- Good understanding of software technology and server / systems interactions
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ambitious, pro-active, hands-on personality with hunger for fast growth
- Experience in the following sectors is a big plus: Digital / Mobile Marketing, Telecommunications, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic Marketing, Data Providers
- You are ready to join zeotap from Q2 2018
What We Offer
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry<span
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team