BillFront was founded on the premise of providing digital media companies with an easy-to-access and scalable working capital solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been a leading partner for growth for the digital media industry, allowing our customers faster access to their revenue through our simple yet elegant platform. Combining years of digital media and financial services expertise, our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
Are you enthusiastic about financial analysis? Are you passionate about achieving great results and excited by the challenge of revolutionising the finance industry? In this case BillFront is the right choice for you!
Read more about BillFront on their website.
What will keep you challenged:
- You identify and analyse financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
- You conduct initial and ongoing credit analysis on our customer base and make credit decisions.
- You establish credit lines and monitoring controls to ensure a low default rate.
- You collaborate with all internal departments for example Technology, Finance and Sales.
- You work on strategic underwriting projects (e.g. improving underwriting processes and policies, automation of underwriting processes, developing our scoring tool)
- You advance the company's mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability, and strong growth as an organization.
- You work with management to enhance efficiency of risk and operations processes.
- You ensure the precision of our financial models, analyses and documentation.
What will make you succeed:
- You have 2+ years of work experience in the finance industry, ideally in investment or commercial banking/lending, invoice financing or with a credit rating agency
- Experience with credit underwriting processes and analysing financial statements
- Familiar with credit ratings and financial databases as well as digital media/trends
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills and a structured and detail-oriented working style
- Experience with invoice / receivables financing is a plus
- Ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international team-oriented start-up environment, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communications skills with a fluency in English (German language skills are a plus but not required)
- Strong University track record, preferably in economics, finance or similar
- You work directly with the decision makers and influence the development of the company
- You get the chance to take over and manage your own projects
- You work together with a motivated and international team
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get access to internal company benefits such as free German classes, cool team events and many opportunities for professional development
- You'll get access to a large network in the Berlin Startup-Scene and the FinTech Space
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!