At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
We love smart and innovative ways to tackle the challenges within this constantly evolving new media landscape and are looking for a motivated and creative “Trainee/Junior Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f)- Gaming” to help us fulfil our mission. If you have a passion for gaming and are interested in working in the most hyped field in digital marketing at the moment, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You will become a valuable and respected member of nevaly and contribute to our further success
- You oversee our portfolio of influencers and create long lasting partnerships
- You identify and contact new influencers to extent our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- You manage the accounts of our customers and their new campaigns (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles)
- You take responsibility for constantly monitoring and optimizing the campaigns
- You research and analyse the industry to be always on top of the latest trends
- You will take ownership for different projects
- You are a passionate gamer and are enthusiastic about working in this industry
- You speak fluent English and at least one additional language
- You have a good understanding of the different social media channels out there (i.e. YouTube)
- You ideally have gained first experience in account management and/or influencer marketing
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You consider yourself as a highly motivated and result driven person and understand what it means to work in a very flexible, fast-paced startup environment
- You are able to work very independently, are self-organized and approach your work proactively
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You will receive an unlimited contract from the beginning and get the chance to be trained in one of the most popular areas in the marketing industry at the moment: influencer marketing!
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.