We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup with a vision of becoming the No. 1 choice for retail banking SaaS. As part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap, our first product line allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already has registered success and traction in our existing markets, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the new product line, ensuring our long term success. Due to the international growth of our organization, we’re now looking for a Senior Sales Manager - Poland & Eastern Europe (m/f) to join our team -- enabling retail banking excellence. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You work closely with our CCO on sales, account management & business development topics
- You independently navigate and manage your own sales pipeline and projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You manage banking clients and partner relationships to grow our business
- You represent our company at conferences; establish yourself as a retail banking expert in your market
- You identify and evaluate new clients, partners and services and come up with ways to seize them
- You communicate a compelling vision for the business and help build a performance-oriented, sustainable company culture.
Our Perfect Match
- You have at least 3-4 years of work experience in B2B sales, business development, consulting or a similar field, ideally in a finance/banking environment (network in the retail banking industry is a plus)
- You are responsible for bringing our B2B partners live; managing the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders of partner onboardings from end to end
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines, close deals and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are able to structure and manage complex decision situations with clients
- You have excellent communication skills and very strong social skills
- You stand out as highly motivated and driven to launch a successful career in a demanding environment
- Business fluent in both, Polish and English. Fluency in Czech, or other Eastern European language is a big plus.
- We are enabling retail banking excellence; building consumer-centric products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)