The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks' Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You underwrite consumer loans and increase acceptance rate (while controlling defaults).
- You structure new and existing partnerships in consumer loan business.
- You improve underwriting and rating practice together with Risk & Data.
- You drive the automation of the underwriting process.
- You identify fraud cases and help automating fraud detection.
- You collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders for transaction execution, e.g. sales, product & tech, finance etc.
- You support us on credit-risk-related projects in collaboration with our management to continuously enhance the quality and efficiency of our credit risk practice.
Our Perfect Match:
- You bring +2 years in retail underwriting function with bank or alternative loan provider or a suitable operational function with a rating agency.
- You have experience with underwriting and loan documentation processes, credit risk management and/or credit structuring.
- You have ideally participated in digitalization project or cooperated with IT teams.
- You are able and strongly interested to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You possess excellent communications skills with fluency in English, German is a plus.
- You have strong skills in intermediating among different stakeholders.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.