What we do
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
We’re looking for an organized, resourceful, self-motivated individual to provide administrative and operational support across all areas of our business. This is an all-encompassing operational support position and as with any office manager role the unexpected is to be expected. If you’re looking to have an impact at a growing startup, read on!
- You maintain our work environment, including keeping the office clean and organized, and inventory management.
- You plan and coordinate activities and events: office meals, team outings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, work anniversaries, off sites — and think of other new and fun activities!
- You provide executive support such as calendaring, travel arrangements as needed
- You act as primary contact between the US and all other international offices
- You manage vendor & contract relationships, expenses, and invoices
- You assist with new-hire on boarding
- You support all areas of the business as necessary, whether it is help with market research, content creation or marketing asset management
- You have at least two years of experience managing a fast paced office environment.
- You understand that there’s no such thing as a “typical day” as an office manager; you consider yourself flexible and able to roll with the punches of anything that comes your way.
- You are extremely proactive and known for anticipating needs before anyone else; when you see something wrong, you fix it
- You value efficiency and want to help the business be the best it can be; you’re always looking for practices and processes that can be improved.
- You’re exceptionally organized, a natural project manager, and committed to ensuring tasks are done well and on time.
- You’re emotionally intelligent and sensitive to group dynamics and needs.
- You’re great at planning fun and creative events.
- You consider yourself to be tech-savvy and proficient in G Suite
- You understand the importance of being accessible; team members feel comfortable approaching you.
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, business travel opportunities and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (40+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift's and your success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your 1-page CV online.